S2P (Smart Plastic Products) is a French company which goal is to miniaturize electronics systems thanks to smart electronics integration into 3D plastic products.
With a team of experts in plastic, electronics and chemistry, we use industrial processes to integrate conductive tracks directly on 3D / complex surfaces, and then assemble components on top of it when required.
We provide services:
- on the full development chain, from designing to production, including development and prototyping steps
- on the full process chain : substrate manufacturing (injection molding, machining, 3D printing), selective plating on 3D, and SMD assembly.
Combined with conventional PCB/Flex technologies, our solutions are very well suited for:
- 3D antennas, microwave & RF components (including FSS) : on complex and non-developable 3D shapes, in constrained volumes, whatever the frequencies
- 3D tamper-detection devices to protect against physical intrusion in electronics systems (payment, defense, cybersecurity…)
- 3D in situ sensors,
- 3D LED lighting functions
- 3D interconnexions to remove wires and simplify assemblies,
- Shielding areas, integrated connectors, …
New ergonomic and miniaturized shapes can be then created for your electronic products. Freedom and flexibility of the design give you a real advantage compared to usual solutions, while simplifying the assembly and finally decrease the cost.